Neurogadget shall have the right to collect both Personally Identifiable as well as non-identifiable user information. When visitors access neurogadget.com, we shall collect and store user information like domain names, IP address, type of web browser, operating system, date and time of access, search patterns and browsing behavior. These system related general information is known as non-identifiable user information, which shall be shared with our affiliates, channel partners, collaborating merchants and advertising companies in an aggregate and anonymous form.
We don’t endorse a policy of using automated tools for collecting personally identifiable information. However, when you register / subscribe with us or submit user-generated content on our website, we shall have a right to collect, store and use Personally Identifiable Information like name, email address, age, gender, location, user activities and other demographic information. Personally Identifiable Information is mainly collected through registration / subscriptions for membership, newsletters and promotional contests. You should acknowledge and consent that Neurogadget shall be entitled to collect, store and use your personal information when:
- You submit personal / business information like name, email address, age, location and other required information for accessing this website or using certain features / services being offered on our website.
- You submit required information on our online forms for providing feedback and reviews about products and services, making an inquiry related to any services, or resolving any issues related to your access to this website or use of our services.
- You submit your personal details for subscribing to our newsletter
- You submit your profile data for participating in our contests or claiming special offers being launched by collaborating partners and third party advertisers
- You submit your personal details for joining as an affiliate or participate as a business collaborator
The use of your personal information shall be limited to marketing or advertising campaigns that are intended to offer improved or customized services. We shall never promote our business by selling, leasing, renting or sharing your personal information with the third party advertisers. However, nothing shall prevent us from disclosing your personal information which is necessary for protecting property or safety of Neurogadget, safeguarding the rights of other users, enforcing the regulations of law enforcement agencies and courts orders, or appropriately responding to development that requires prompt disclosure of personally identifiable information.
We shall not be responsible for gathering, storage and use of your personal details by third party service providers, or websites being featured or linked to our website. You should understand that collection, processing, storage, use or sharing of your personal information by third party websites or service providers are governed by their own policies. You should carefully read their terms of service before accessing or using their services.
We are compliant with the policies of several industry groups that focus on effective communication, best practices, and policy review in the field of Online Behavioral Advertising (OBA). These organizations include the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA), and the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB). We are compliant with both the NAI and DAA self-regulatory codes. We believe that delivering targeted and relevant advertising enhances your internet experience. Opt-Out.