Google Android technology can now be used on computers via BlueStacks for PC. This means that you can now use your Google account to make your PC behave like an Android device. So, even if your PC runs on Windows and Mac, you can still be able to use it as you would any mobile phone.
Basically, BlueStacks app player is a famous application and a great Android emulator that transforms your computer into a mobile device. Of course, you can use the Google account that you have created from an Android gadget. Here are some basic characteristics of BlueStacks app.
- This application would not require any active connection from the Internet for installation.
- It does not require any third party app to install because it can be done directly, so you don’t need any extra files.
- If you are having a slow Internet connectivity, then this is the best option that you can have.
- BlueStacks Offline installer also known as the BlueStacks Standalone installer is available at no extra cost.
- Installation for this app is very easy as it would not cause any errors or lags.
- Most of all, this app is developed in compatibility with Windows OS, such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. This is also applicable for Mac OS users.
BlueStacks app is available for download, but you need to have an active Internet connection to proceed. So, upon installation, make sure that you have been connected from an Internet source via Wi-Fi or LAN.
Moreover, you need to ensure that you have ample space on your hard drive, as it would require more space and time to make the installation a success. Installing BlueStacks Offline Installer should be a great option if you like to install your favorite apps on your PC, using your BlueStacks Android app player.