Viber is a popular application that it has over 600 million users right now. Anyone who has installed Viber on his mobile device/computer is able to send and receive messages, photos and even make Voice and Video Calls.
We have to mention that the application is using the internet to send and receive data, which means that you will need to have your device/computer connected to the internet in order to use it.
Likewise on WhatsApp, your mobile phone number will act as your ID. The application will automatically synchronize with the contact list on your mobile phone, which means that if someone else from your contact list has installed Viber on his mobile device, you will be able chat with them via this application.
You can also create groups on Viber, where you can add up to 200 participants and chat with all of them in a single chat room. However, we have to mention that Viber also comes with a full version of the application on desktop, which we can’t say about WhatsApp. In other words, all options and features that you find on Viber on smartphones are also available on computers.
Viber 184.108.40.2068 For Android: Features
- Ability to send message to your Viber friends;
- Ability to make phone and video calls with HD sound quality;
- Ability to share video messages, voice messages, photos, locations, emoticons and stickers;
- Ability to create groups and add up to 200 participants in it;
- Support for Android Wear;
- Push notifications;
- Support for Viber Desktop application on computers that run on Windows OS and Mac OS.
Viber 220.127.116.118 For Android: How To Install On Android
- Download Viber 18.104.22.1688 APK from the internet (make sure that the website from where you download it is safe);
- Head to your device’s Settings->Security and enable “Unknown Sources” option;
- Use a file manager application and go to the location where you have saved the APK file;
- Tap on the Viber 22.214.171.1248 APK file to start the installation process.
Every techie needs a pair of sick headphones. Neurogadget recommends these Audio Technica Professional Studio Monitor Headphones for both their quality and their cool-factor.