A lot of people are already enjoying the benefits of WhatsApp, as it is now accessible on both your mobile device and PC. In this case, WhatsApp Web can be used as a PC-based extension of the account you have on your smartphone. Thus, you can sync messages that you send or receive between your computer and your phone.
All the messages can be seen on both devices as well, in which any action that you would take on your mobile device would be applied to the Web version and vice versa. Basically, WhatsApp Web can be used on devices running Android, iPhone 8.1 and older, Windows Phone 8 and 8.1, Nokia S40 EVO, Nokia S60, and Blackberry and Blackberry 10.
You might think that WhatsApp Web is another WhatsApp account. In contrast, this is a process allowing you to use a single WhatsApp account either from your phone or from your computer. Thus, you are simply getting access on the same account on two devices.
Here are minimum requirements for you to enjoy WhatsApp Web.
- You must have an active WhatsApp account available on your mobile phone.
- A stable Internet connection is also necessary, which you can access both on your PC and on your phone.
- Likewise, you have to use the latest version of Web browsers such as Opera, Edge, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome on your PC.
Getting WhatsApp Web to Work for You
- Simply visit the link web.whatsapp.com from your computer
- From your mobile device, you need to open WhatsApp
- For Android users, go to Chats screen, Menu, and then WhatsApp Web.
- iPhone users need to go to Settings, WhatsApp Web.
- Blackberry phone users should go to Chats, Menu, WhatsApp Web.
- Nokia S60 and Windows Phone users need to go to Menu, WhatsApp Web.
- After that, you need to scan the QR code that you have on your PC screen from your mobile device.
Just navigate to WhatsApp Web from your phone in order to view logged computers. You can also logout from any active WhatsApp Web session.