WhatsApp is one of the biggest and most famous instant messaging platform being used by millions to date. It has earned this respect worldwide because it allows people to get connected with friends, family, and loved ones.
Downloading and installing WhatsApp can be so much easier if you do it on your mobile devices. However, it might become a challenge if you are going to do it on your PC or laptop. Hence, here is a number of steps that you can follow when you ought to install WhatsApp for your computer.
- You need to have the latest version of your Web browser on your laptop or PC. After doing that, you have to go and visit its official website: https://web.whatsapp.com/.
- Next, you have to open the latest WhatsApp version installed on your iOS or Android devices.
- You need to select the Settings tab and Click on WhatsApp Web. This will enable the scanner feature in a form of a QR code.
- Using the scanner, you must scan the QR code that would be displayed on your PC monitor.
- The Web Client will be displayed after scanning the code on your PC screen.
- After all that, it will be possible to gain full access to WhatsApp on your PC.
Enabling Settings and Desktop Configure Alerts
The Web Client feature should be used in order to gain access to WhatsApp Web. Some other settings can also be changed, particularly settings for desktop alerts. Here are things that you need to check.
- Under the profile picture on your WhatsApp account, you will see the blue banner and click on the Turn On Desktop Notification.
- The Web Client will also ask you to access Desktop notification. Then, you should click on the Allow button.
Configuring Notifications on Desktop
- Find the 3-dot icon on the Menu and click on it
- A popup list will be shown, but you only need to select Notification
- You will have an option to enable or disable Sounds or Desktop Alerts.
Thus, you have successfully installed WhatsApp for Desktop, which you can sync with your other mobile devices.
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.