The Console Edition of Minecraft is available for the Xbox 360, the Xbox One, the PS3, the PS4, the PSVita dn the Wii U. Updates for the devices are called as follows:
- Title Update or TU for Xbox 360
- Content Update or CU for Xbox One
- Patch for PS3, PS4, PSVita and Wii U
The latest updates for all these consoles are TU47 for Xbox 360; CU37 for Xbox One; PS 1.40 for PS3, PS4 and PSVita; and Patch 16 for Wii U. The update was released recently and fixed a couple of bugs including:
- A fix for Mob Spawners not being able to spawn anymore as well as having a Pig shown inside them
- A fix for signs that were censored for players with Privacy Settings that were restrictive
- A fix for characters being able to escape the boundaries of a world through a Boat
Although there is no given date for the next update, there is confirmation that an update is coming. The update will be called TU48 for Xbox 360, CU38 for Xbox One, Patch 1.41 for PlayStation models and Patch 17 for Wii U. The future release will contain fixes for the following issues:
- A fix for the End Dimension being broken
- A fix for a Lightning Glitch
- A fix for data transfer from PS3 to PS4
As of this writing, those were the issues that were reported. That list might grow or stay the same. Whichever the case, one thing’s for sure: there’s an upcoming update but with no definite release date yet.
Minecraft has captured the minds of many gamers and console edition players are still enjoying the updates released in December but are also looking forward to new features for 2017.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.