GTA 5 Online is quite a unique experience in the sense that it offers some pretty cool things to do. With the addition of more and more expansions that bring out businesses and things you can make money off of (in-game money, of course), we see a developing ecosystem that can really go places.
In this article we’re going to talk about how you can make more money off of the Export feature, by resetting the export cooldown. Before we get into that, let’s take a step back and check out what the Export feature is, for anyone that might not be big on GTA Online.
The Export feature lets you sell (or export) high end vehicles that you have acquired. This is part of the Import/Export DLC and comes with a cooldown mechanic. Basically, after every car you export, you get a cooldown timer which starts to slowly go down. After the first car, you get a small timer, but it continues to increase with each car so by the time you export your fourth car, you will have a 50 minute cooldown on your hands.
This can be very annoying for players, especially since this cooldown doesn’t seem to run out while performing other tasks. The only thing left to do is free roam mode, which can only keep you entertained for so long.
If you play the game on a PS4 however, you can bypass this inconvenience. There are a few steps that need to be taken into consideration but the process is very simple and you should have no problem with following up.
- Make sure you exit your warehouse after you’ve exported your cars and the cooldown timer has begun;
- Make sure your spawn location is set to your most recent location, from the game’s settings
- Press the Home button on your PS4 controller and navigate to your apps;
- Open up any app you want, and look for the PS4 alert screen that tells you the game has been suspended;
- Once that happens, go back to GTA, and see how the game puts you in a new lobby as the previous connection was lost;
- Now when you go to your warehouse, there should be no more cooldown.