If you are a customer who is looking for a new device, but you haven’t had the chance to use the Galaxy S7 up until now, it is a good idea to go for the J7 Prime. Many people are waiting to test the phone and see if it’s that good or if it would be better to choose a different model. Here you have 5 reasons for which you should give this model a shot:
- The design. Galaxy J7 Prime goes for an industrial design, choosing metallic features and smooth glass on the front. The aesthetic is pretty basic, in a similar way to the Galaxy S line. Overall, the look is pretty much on-point.
- The display of this device is 5.5 inches large and it has a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. It is in fact a PLS TFT one and it covers 73.3% of the front of the device.
- Fingerprint scanner. This is a technology that has conquered more and more devices lately, and people seem to enjoy it a lot. In a way similar to the Nokia 6, they are among the only devices that offer a fingerprint scanner on a mid-range model. They are really handy for all types of apps, and especially for maintaining privacy and security.
- In the J7 Prime we will find an Exynos 7870 Octa SoC, which is an octacore 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 model that includes a Mali-T830MP2 GPU.
- Great cameras. The front camera is a 8 MP one and it has a f/1.9 aperture lens, while on the back you can find a 13 MP one with the same maximum aperture lens. Naturally, it includes autofocus and LED flash. Moreover, you can record 1080p videos, which is surprising for a mid-range device.
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.