Google Earth is an amazing service that lets you travel to any point on the globe and to see satellite images, terrain, maps, 3D buildings, starting from the outer space and ending with the canyons found deep down on the bottom of the ocean.
People generally appreciate because it has lots of useful features, such as:
- Exclusive data layers about demographics, traffic count and parcels;
- Spreadsheet import – you can add up to 2500 addresses at once, giving them placemarks and style templates altogether;
- Advanced measurements – you can measure the parking lots and the developments on land with a polygon area measure;
- Movie-Maker – it lets you export movies in Windows Media and Quicktime HD at a maximum quality of 1920×1080;
- GIS import – you can see ESRI shapefiles and MapInfo files.
On the other hand, we have Google Earth Pro, which steps up the game by bringing some advanced business tools, besides all the great features we already mentioned. But what does it bring extra?
- It lets you use Movie Maker to create media collateral;
- You can map addresses with the help of the Spreadsheet Importer tool;
- Use measurement tools in order to compute areas and distances;sv
- It lets you import large vector images in order to map quickly the GIS data.
Despite the great feature they also had, the Pro versions for Google Earth 6.0 and previous ones do not receive support anymore. For Google Earth Pro 7.1.5 and earlier versions you will need to have a license key in order to be able to use it. In case you do not have a key, simply use your e-mail address and introduce the key GEPFREE in order to sign in.
The Google Earth services proved to be extremely useful for a huge range of jobs, but also creative in the process of educating kids and showing them interesting things.
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.