The latest Skype version that has been released for Android devices is 188.8.131.520 and it can be downloaded and installed right now on your mobile handset. Today we will talk about the new things that the latest Skype version comes with on Android OS.
First of all, you should know that the Skype version 184.108.40.2060 can be installed on devices that run on Android 4.0.3 or higher. The installation file size is 38.38MB and it can be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store or manually from the internet. We will explain you the steps that you will need to take in order to do this a bit later in this article.
The Skype version 220.127.116.110 doesn’t come with new features or options, but it seems that the developers have improved the application’s stability and fixed some of the bugs and errors that they’ve found in the previous version.
Skype For Android Devices: Features
- Ability to find your friends and family members directly by using their real full name;
- Free Voice and Video Calls (no matter if they live in another country);
- Ability to make conference calls with two or more users at the same time;
- Low cost calls to landline and mobile numbers;
- Share your favorite videos and photos;
- Share documents and other kind of files;
- Leave Video messages for offline users;
- Ability to use the same user on both desktop computer and mobile devices.
Skype surely comes with many features and options and this is what it makes it one of the most used applications out there (on both mobile and desktop devices).
Skype 18.104.22.1680: How To Install On Your Android Device
The Skype 22.214.171.1240 can now be installed directly from the Google Play Store. However, you can also manually install it by taking the following steps:
- Download Skype 126.96.36.1990 APK file from the internet (make sure that you download it from a trustful website);
- Enable “Unknown Sources” option from your device’s Settings->Security;
- Use a file manager application to get to the location where you have saved the APK file;
- Tap on the Skype 188.8.131.520 APK file to start the installation process.
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.