It seems that the Google Maps for Android has just been updated to 9.43.2 and it can already be installed on your mobile handset.
The Google Maps is a very useful application that allows you to get from a city to another, while giving you live information on your way to your destination, such as accidents, and suggesting you new routes to get faster to the desired location without any delays. Using the Google Maps application, you can find gas stations, restaurants, hotels etc. This is surely one of the applications that you should not miss having on your mobile handset, especially when you go to a foreign country.
To make things even better, the application comes with voice-guided GPS navigation, which is very useful when you are driving. In addition, you are able to see the street view and indoor imagery.
Google Maps 9.43.2 For Android: Features
- Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories;
- Voice-guided GPS navigation for walking, biking or driving;
- Transit directions and maps for over 15.000 cities and towns;
- Live traffic conditions and automatic re-routing in order to find the best/fastest route;
- Detailed information on more than 100 million places;
- Street view and indoor imagery for museums, restaurants, hotels and more.
Google Maps 9.43.2: How To Install On Your Android Device
The Google Maps 9.43.2 should be automatically updated on your Android handset as soon as you connect it to a Wi-Fi network. However, if you still have an older version of Google Maps, you can always download the APK (installation) file of the Google Maps version 9.43.2 and install it on your device.
Keep in mind that after downloading the APK file to your handset, you will need to enable the “Unknown Sources” option that allows you to install an application that has been downloaded from a third party source. Once the “Unknown Sources” option is enabled, you will need to go to the location where you have saved the Google Maps 9.43.2 APK file and tap on it to start the installation process.