If you’re a Samsung smartphone owner, it’s time you download one of the most popular instant messaging apps available. It’s called WhatsApp, and it’s very easy to install onto your Samsung Galaxy, Galaxy S, Champ, C3322 and Star.
- You’ll need to download the WhatsApp apk file to your computer first to download the program to your Android device.
- Go to WhatsApp’s official page and hit the download now button to get the apk
- Once you’ve downloaded it to your computer, you’ll need to move that file to your smartphone. Hit the install button. How do you move the apk file from your computer to the smartphone? There are three ways you can do this:
- A cord must be connected from your computer to the smartphone and copy and paste the file to the phone’s memory.
- You could also email it to yourself, opening the email on the phone and downloading the file from it.
- You could sync your computer and smartphone up through the Bluetooth option.
- Once you’ve gotten the file over to your Samsung device, you’ll need to look in the “downloads” folder for the apk Click on the file to start the installation process.
- When it’s successfully been set up, you should see the app on your phone. Click it so that you can start the WhatsApp app. That’s it!
You may be asked to verify your phone number. Add your number so the app will check it out for you. If you don’t, you’ll receive an SMS verification code.
The only thing you need to do now is to customize to the way you want – status, picture, etc. It really is that easy.
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.