The latest version of the Clash of Clans has been released in December 2016. For that reason, Supercell has announced several changes to be made available in the version 8.709.2 update. This major update should be the turning point for the game. This means that it will decide the game’s future.
Here are the latest addition for the game.
- The previous maximum level for heroes, namely Barbarian King and Archer Queen, is only at 40. Now, with the new update, it can now be upgradable to 45.
- From level 6, the Clan Castle can now be upgradable to level 7.
- Golems can now be upgradable to level 6.
- Hog Riders can now be upgraded to level 7.
- With the new update, Poison Spell is now upgradable to level 5.
- Witches can now have an increased number of damage and hit points.
- P.E.K.K.A. and Dragon have also been given increase in attack speed.
- Wizard Towers are also given level 10 as new upgradable level.
- Walls can now be upgradable to level 12 as max level for walls.
Despite the new game released by Supercell in Clash Royale, COC is still a daily driver for many players. Likewise, many COC players are found to spend a lot of time in this game, as it has become very addictive.
The latest version of the game can now be downloadable from a trusted website. For this reason, there are lots of APK files for Android users or IPA files for iOS devices if you want to get these files from sites other than the Play Store or the App Store.
Clash of Clans has become one of the best multiplayer battle game on Android and iOS platform as well. Windows users can also enjoy an updated version of the game via third-party tools that allow users to play Android games normally done on mobile devices only.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.