The 19th of December has brought us a new patch for the popular building game. Patch 1.38 features an extensive list of new features and goodies for players that were eagerly awaiting new content to drop on their preferred platforms.
In this article we’ll be taking a look at what PS4 fans can expect from the update and how it impacts them.
As we approach the end of 2016, this early Christmas gift will surely last enough to see us enjoying The End update even after we pass into 2017. That being said, let’s take a look at what we can actually expect from this patch.
- The new Elytra glider which allows players to observe constructions and the environment from above
- Tutorial world which helps players accommodate to Minecraft and what it has to offer
- Multiple new types of mobs including husks, strays and shulkers have been added to the game
- A pretty impressive collection of new items found its way into Minecraft, including things like Chorus and Purpur items, new potions, new boats and ammo
- More options regarding worlds and terrain generation have been added to give players more customization freedom
- An epic fight with the Ender Dragon will result in players being granted the opportunity to seize the dragon’s head and some other goodies by throwing an Ender Pearl into the End Gateway which spawns after the beast is defeated. This is the same place where players can find Elytra, the infamous glider added to the game.
Playing Minecraft on the PS4 was never as exciting, with a ton of new features making their way to the platform.
If you’re a Minecraft fan, there’s no time to waste. Make haste and clear your World of the Ender Dragon and claim its prize. Patch 1.38 is now live.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.