Downloading Facebook app for your Samsung device is so easy. All you have to do is to have an Internet connection and then you should have your Google account logged in so that you can access the Google Play Store. If you have it already, then you need to follow these easy steps.
Using the Play Store to Download Facebook
- You need to use your Samsung smartphone in order to access your apps. Just go to your home screen and find a shortcut to your apps.
- Tap the shortcut and you will be directed to the apps panel where you can find the Play Store app. Simply give it a tap and you should be on your way to downloading the Facebook app.
- Once you are in the app, you need to search for the Facebook app by typing on the top in the search bar. You will have a number of suggestions below as you type the keyword on it.
- Simply choose the one with the logo on the left side of the app name, then tap it. You will notice that you will be directed to the page where you can download the app. Just tap on the small rectangular button with an Install label. After that, you just have to wait until it is done downloading and installing the app.
If you can’t find the app with the logo of Facebook on the left portion of the app, then you need to consider another option. Sometimes if the device is not updated to the most recent Android version possible, it will not be able to install certain apps. Therefore, you need to follow the following steps.
Downloading Via Unknown Sources
- You need to have a source for your app, with an extension APK on its app name. It can be downloaded from your PC, so make sure that you are connected to the Internet. Once downloaded, you have to connect your device to the PC via USB cable. Then, copy the downloaded APK file to your phone’s memory card. Remove the cable and go to your phone’s memory card and look for the file you have recently copied.
- You have to install this app by tapping on it and confirm to the option of installing. However, you have to check the Unknown Sources option in the Settings > Security menus. Just undo this after installing the Facebook app on your Samsung phone.
Sharing the File Via Bluetooth
If you can’t connect via USB cable, you can still copy the APK file for Facebook by simply sending it via Bluetooth. Just make sure that your PC has a Bluetooth antenna so that it can transmit the file to your Samsung phone.
Once you have successfully sent the Facebook APK file via Bluetooth, you can install the Facebook file by tapping on it and confirm that you want to proceed. Just make sure that you have downloaded the right Facebook file that should be compatible with your Samsung phone.
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.