The most widely used messaging app is WhatsApp, as it lets people communicate with anybody around the world… for free. With just a connection to the Internet, you can make a phone call, share files or send messages.
All you have to do, dear Samsung users, is download it to your smartphone.
The process is relatively easy to do for most models, but the process can be complicated on other ones. No matter if the process is easy or complicated, you can still have a great messaging app on the device.
How Do You Easily Download The WhatsApp Device?
- On the Samsung smartphone’s home screen, hit Apps.
- Tap Play Store and look for WhatsApp.
- In the pop-up auto-suggest list, make sure to find WhatsApp.
- Tap the Install button.
- On the permissions screen of WhatsApp Messenger, hit Accept.
- After the installation is done, you can hit Open to start the app up.
If you have an older Samsung smartphone that doesn’t include Android support, you’ll need to manually download the WhatsApp app. You can do this by doing the following:
- Go to Settings, General and Security. Hit the Unknown Sources option.
- Open your favorite browser on the smartphone and go to the official website of WhatsApp to get the latest APK version.
After the download is done, you’ll need to hit the link to get the installation process started. If this doesn’t happen, you’ll need to go to the device’s file manager and see if that file has been stored in the Downloads folder. If so, you’ll need to move the file to the correct folder and try the installation process again.
You also have the option to download the APK file from your computer, transferring to the device to begin its installation. While each process to download and install the file may be different, the end result is going to be the same – to have WhatsApp on your Samsung device.