You will be able to download WhatsApp mobile app depending on the operating system of your Samsung mobile device. Since most Samsung devices use Android, it should involve an easy process of installation. Here are steps that you can follow to install WhatsApp on your Samsung gadget.
- Simply open Google Play Store app from your phone and search for WhatsApp.
- Take note that there are many search results that will be displayed on your screen. But you only have to select the first result. This will display as WhatsApp Messenger accompanied by a green square with a white phone icon inside it.
- All you need to do if you desire to download and install WhatsApp for your Samsung device is to have at least 2.1 version of the Android operating system.
- Take note that you should also have at least 15MB of unused storage.
Mobile devices running on operating systems other than Android should not find the steps above so useful. However, if your device runs on Windows or Symbian operating system, you must visit the website: https://www.whatsapp.com/nokia/.
After successfully downloading and installing the app, you will need to have your phone number verified. Just make sure that you using a working or active SIM. Only one phone number is required for a single WhatsApp account.
There are also other options that you can do to download and install WhatsApp on your Samsung Galaxy tablet. Simply follow the steps below.
- Just go to Settings > General > Security
- Check the option under Security named Unknown Sources
- Open any of your browsers and download the specific APK file from the official website of the app.
- Once downloaded, simply click on the file and go on with the installation process.
- If you notice that your downloaded link doesn’t install after clicking it, then you need to use your file manager app and move the file towards the Downloads folder. Just restart the installation process after you have transferred the file.
Users of newer devices or newer versions of the Android OS should have plenty of reasons to be happy. This is because WhatsApp for Samsung devices has given minimum requirements that should give older devices a chance to download and install the app at no cost.
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.