Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is a first person shooter video game that has been developed by Infinity Ward and has been released on November 4, 2016 for Windows PC, Xbox and PlayStation 4. The game comes with a campaign that’s centered on a battle for the Solar System. It seems that the bad guys in this game are the Settlement Defense Front (SDF) and they want to take over.
However, today we will talk about a new update that has been released for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare that has been released for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The update has 850MB in size and you can already download and install it on your console. There are no patch notes for this update yet, it seems that some Redditors have already confirmed that the “Infected Mode” is now live.
In addition, there are some new changes that have been made to the game, such as:
- A rarity for Camos
- You will be able to see the stats of other players
- Lobby status is now above names
- A Recent Player Tab has been added
- New Taunts for Combat Rigs have been added.
Activision has updated its support website, saying that the first post-launch update will fix the following issues:
- Intro video after match: According to players the intro video is playing after every Multiplayer match which is quite annoying because it can’t be skipped
- Players not receiving Season Pass bonus content: According to some reports, some players that have purchased the Season Pass have not received their 1000 Salvage Credits and 10 Rare Supply Drops.
Have you updated the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare on your Xbox One or PlayStation 4 console? Have you noticed any other changes or bugs that this update has brought?
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.