Everybody knows that the Adobe Flash Player is a standard when it comes to creating rich Web content. You can immediately deploy designs, application user interfaces and animations on all platforms and browsers. This is what truly matters when it comes to attracting users and keeping them close through a rich experience on the Web. Truth be told, Flash Player already enjoys a huge user base and is generally a largely used format for animations, games or any type of graphical user interfaces found in web pages.
Among the things we will find in the new 18.104.22.168 version for Adobe Flash player we will find a truly immersive experience when using Flash content, video and applications in full-screen more. However, there also lots of other interesting updates and additions for this version:
- It uses an advanced engine for text rendering, which results in a high-fidelity text.
- It provides a high-quality video at a low bandwidth, together with some advanced compression technology.
- The new version brings some real-time dynamic effects with Blur, Displacement Map, Color Matrix, Convolution, Glow, DropShadow, Gradient Glow and, Bevel and Gradient Bevel filters.
- New media compositions that bring 8-bit video alpha channels.
- More image formats than until now: PNG, Progressive JPEG and GIF.
- New blend modes, stroke enhancements, as well as improvements in the radial gradient.
For Firefox, Opera and Safari, the 22.214.171.124 version for Adobe Flash Player measures 19.2 MB, while the one for the Internet Explorer is 18.7 MB large. You can also download the uninstaller from the official website, which is 1.2 MB large. At the moment, the release notes for this new update are not available yet, but people are hoping to see them soon. Up until now, people who tested it declared that they are happy with the new improvements.