Back in July, Niantic has released Pokémon Go and it was a real success, bringing big revenues to the developer company. Well, it seems that the hype of the game has vanished and a good amount of gamers have stopped playing this Pokémon Go and the developer is trying to lure them back by bringing some new features.
It is good to know that Pokémon Go is still a popular game compared to other mobile games and if things will go as planned, Pokémon Go version 0.45.0 will bring back a good amount of players. Below we will give you some information about the changes that this new game version comes with:
- You will earn bonuses for the first Pokémon that you catch and for each PokéStop that you visit (daily reward);
- If you earn the mentioned bonuses for seven days in a row you will receive other bonuses;
- After defeating the Gym Leader at rival Gym, you will have a period of time when only YOU will be able to place a Pokémon in the open Gym;
- Prestige gained by training at a friendly Gym has been lowered;
- Minor text files;
- Several bugs have been fixed.
In other words, if you are a guy who plays Pokémon Go for a few minutes each day, then you will be able to get some free XP and stardust. If you combine this with the buddy system, you will be able to progress very well in the game without wasting too much time.
Unfortunately, we are pretty sure that the game will not be as popular as it was when it was launched. However, by bringing new features and options, it will surely lure some of the old players back to Pokémon Go. What other features do you want to see in the future introduced in the game?
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.