According to reports, Mojang has finally released the Minecraft: Pocket Edition version 0.16 update. The new update is also named “Boss Update” and it comes with some new add-ons to the game, which will surely change the way the game is plaid.
First of all, you can now have creepers ride huge explosive chickens or even turn creepers into tiny mobs, which are even more destructive. Another important feature that has been added to the game is the ability to import and export Realms. For example, you will be able to take an offline world that you’ve worked on for quite a while and share it with your friends in a Realm. This map can also be downloaded on your mobile devices so you can play it offline.
The new update also comes with Alien Invasion add-on which you can see in the video below:
The new Minecraft 0.16 Update also makes oceans more interesting, because the Ocean Monuments are being added. Along with them, other stuffs are available, such as Guardians, Elder Guardians, Sponges, Sea Lanters and more. You will also notice the slash commands which will make their first appearance along with “Wither”.
As you can see, this new update comes with lots of nice things, but we also have some bad news for you. It seems that the music is not yet being added to this version of the game, but let’s hope that sometime soon, the developers will bring it.
Below you can check the official change log that Mojang has posted on its official website:
- Ocean Monuments
- Guardians and Elder Guardians
- Prismarine, dark prismarine & prismarine bricks
- Prismarine shard & prismarine crystal
- Sea lantern
- The Wither!
- Nether star
- Wet & dry sponges
- Slash commands (with a handy auto complete feature). Enable cheats for a world in the options screen for access, but note that Xbox Live achievements will be disabled when you’re using ‘em!
- Custom key bindings! Hooray for lefties!
- A new Creative inventory search feature
- Add-On section for world settings
- You can change game modes in Realms (note that doing this will restart the realm)
- Ability to upload & download worlds in Realms
- Ability to promote players as operators in Realms
- UI improvements
- Performance improvements
- Tweaks to various mob action/behavior triggers, including fixing creeper explosions
- Elder guardian de-buff visuals fixed (feedback from Android beta)
- Fishing rods & arrows will fire in more than just one direction
- Lots of tweaks to water textures to make underwater more fun
- Tweaks to Realms settings
- Visual tweaks to sun, moon & stars when rendering in VR immersive mode
- Ridiculous numbers of bug fixes.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.