When someone is no longer talking to you on WhatsApp or Facebook, you will start wondering if that that person is just ignoring you or has just blocked you. Today we will teach you some ways that you can figure out if a person has blocked you on WhatsApp or Facebook.
How To Figure Out If Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp
Here are a few hints that may tell you that someone has blocked you on WhatsApp:
- You are not able to see the contact’s last seen or online status in the chat window
- You don’t receive updates from the contact’s profile photo
- Any message that you send to someone who has blocked you will always appear with one check mark and never with a second mark, which confirms that the message has been delivered
- When trying to call the person who blocked you, the call will not go through.
How To Figure Out If Someone Has Blocked You On Facebook
- If you had conversations with that person before (s)he has blocked you, you can check your messages. However, if you can’t select the person’s name and see the profile picture, then you’ve been blocked by him/her
- If you search for the person who has blocked you, you will not be able to find him/her
- You will not be able to see their posts and comments
- If you’ve been tagged in a photo by a person who has blocked you, you will not be able to see the tag anymore
- If you will try to open the profile’s direct URL, you will see a message saying “Sorry, this page isn’t available”
- You will not be able to send messages to them.
Have you used these tips to check if someone has blocked you? Do you know any other ways to figure out that someone has blocked you on WhatsApp or Facebook?
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.