Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 has just become the number one best-selling phone online in India since it was launched in March. According to Xiaomi, 1 in every 9 phones ordered online was a Redmi Note 3. With more than 2,300,000 units sold until September, there was one phablet off the shelf every 7 seconds.
Xiaomi definitely has plenty of reasons to celebrate, and they’re showing their gratitude to all their clients through a promo page, where users can play a game to win prizes, including a Redmi Note 3.
In honor of the every 7-second sale, players will be asked to type a sentence within 7 seconds. They have three chances to play the game. What happens if they fail? They can get more chances by sharing Xiaomi posts on Facebook twice a day.
But what makes the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 a worthy investment?
Some would say it is the best budget phablet on the market, which explains why it’s such a huge hit in India. It offers excellent value for money, costing less than the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, but with almost similar features.
- It has an expensive build, slightly bigger, thicker and heavier than the Note 2, giving an impression that the mobile device has substance.
- It has a sophisticated design with a thin, cold metal back, slightly recessed camera housing, and a circular fingerprint scanner. Plastic covers the top and bottom parts.
- It doesn’t have branding splashed right up front, similar with major smartphone brands. It’s usually more sophisticated when a device isn’t too showy, opting for subtlety instead.
- It has all the essential input/output ports, including a hybrid SIM slot, micro USB port and IR blaster.
- It is available in two variants in certain locations – 2GB RAM + 16GB storage and 3GB RAM + 32GB storage.
The off-center micro USB port may have an effect on the overall design, but its functionality matters more than its placement. Design-wise the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 won’t disappoint. So, yes, the every 7-second sale happened for good reasons.
Time to find out how the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 compare against Redmi 3 Pro.
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.