The PlayStation 4 Pro has been released and according to reports, it will stay on the market for five more years. It seems that the PlayStation 4 Pro is better than the old PlayStation 4 console that has been released back in 2013.
However, before we’ll get you familiarized with the latest PlayStation console version, we’re going to ask you a simple question: have you ever tried to jailbreak your old PS4? If the answer is no, then you’re in luck, because today we will teach you how to do that, by following some simple steps.
First of all, you will have to get the latest PS4 update file that will be needed during the jailbreak process of your console. After you get the PS4 update file on your computer, you will have to do the following:
- Plug an USB stick into your computer
- Create a folder in the root of the USB stick and name it “PS4”
- Create a folder inside the PS4 folder and name it “UPDATE”
- Now write your PS4 Model Number on USB and drag the PS4UPDATE.PUP file which is already downloaded on your desktop
- Move the “PS4UPDATE.PUP” file to the directory “UPDATE” that you’ve created on the USB stick
- Plug the USB stick into the PS4 and head to the Settings Tab
- Choose System Update->Update via Storage Media
- After doing this, it will say that it found the version 4.00 CFW Gamma
- Select “OK”, accept the conditions and install the update
- In less than a minute, your console will beep 4 times and it will shutdown
- Power up your PS4 (you need to do it on the console and not using the controller and it will not function)
- Finally, your PS4 is now jailbroken and you can have full access to it.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.