Bethesda has released a new update for Fallout 4 and it’s available for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. Season Pass holders had complained about many issues, especially with Nuka World monorail, which didn’t start properly. Most likely, the next Fallout 4 1.8 update will fix more problems related to Nuka World, but let’s see what other bugs have been squashed in this update.
Before downloading Fallout 4 1.7 Update, you should clean up your hard drive, because the file is 2GB in size, and it occupies a lot of space. However, let’s start with the problems caused by some of the changes that have been delivered by this patch. Users who installed the 1.7 beta update have noticed that many issues have been fixed, but the final version brought a widespread DLC issue. It seems that the Vault-Tec Workshop DLC has been broken and players have complained about crashes, texturing issues, glitches, lags and other problems related to mods.
The good news is that the Fallout 4 1.7 update comes with support for Nuka World, which is the last DLC that was released in August and which costs $20. So, if you’ll want to play Nuka World, you should update Fallout 4 now! On the other hand, if you wanted to get rid of Jun and Marcy Long, the 1.7 allows you to remove them from the game once you complete “Sanctuary”. Also, now it’s possible to delete Add Ons without doing a full uninstall and those who bought the Contraptions Workshop DLC can use grenades and Molotov cocktails with the Junk Mortar. In addition, players who need resources for their settlements will get Ceramic, Copper, Rubber, Steel and Wood from the Commonwealth’s vendors.
– Companions unequipped clothing when fast traveling with player – fixed;
– Player animations were not loading properly after reloading a saved game – fixed;
– Some dog armors didn’t equip properly on Dogmeat – fixed;
– Objects from Add Ons didn’t scrap correctly or store properly – fixed;
– When logging off while downloading a mod, players dealt with infinite load – fixed;
– A crash occurred when investing in a store while trading – fixed;
– “Quartermastery” was sending players to erroneous locations – fixed;
– There were some performance issues when dropping certain weapons – fixed;
– Sturges and Mama Murphy stopped moving – fixed;
– There was a snapping issue with Surgery Center in Workshop mode – fixed.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.