Apple devices have a lot of options for multimedia content. And with the inclusion of the Google Play Movies and TV app for iOS gadgets, Apple loyalists get to enjoy an even wider selection and more options when it comes to choosing films and television shows for their entertainment. Here are some of the benefits of using this app on your iOS device.
- Google Play is available for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, so almost anyone with iOS mobile devices can enjoy using the app.
- Even if the Google Play app doesn’t allow in-app purchases, you can buy content by opening your browser and going to the website of Google Play. Any movie or TV show you purchase on the site will then appear in your Google Play app.
- The rates for movie rentals are usually cheaper in Google Play than in iTunes. So you get to save more or you get to enjoy more movies and TV shows without emptying your wallet.
- There are free TV show episodes offered. You need to create a Google Wallet, but no charges will be applied. The free episodes are found at the bottom of the Movies and TV shows page in the app.
- Google Play is supported by Chromecast and AirPlay, so you can stream your favorite films and TV shows on a computer monitor or a bigger television screen.
- You can download your film or television show of choice to save it for later to watch offline. To start downloading, you just have to tap the ‘download’ icon on a movie or TV show.
With millions of people using iOS devices across the globe, Google made a wise move in tapping into the market of Apple loyalists. If you want to enjoy the many perks of Google Play on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, install the app now.
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.