Are you shifting to a Samsung phone and planning to download WhatsApp messenger? If you are familiar with this app, you know that it is one of the most popular messenger apps today. Perhaps you want to join your friends who already have the app on their phones and do not want to be left behind. Whatever the reason behind, WhatsApp is indeed a convenient and user-friendly way to connect with loved ones.
Here are the steps to download WhatsApp on your Samsung device:
- From your Samsung tablet or smartphone, go to Google Play application and type “WhatsApp” on the search box.
- You will see different icons related to WhatsApp and choose the one with the WhatsApp Messenger Icon.
- You will be brought to the installation page and to start the process, click the “Install” button.
- During the installation process, you will be asked to verify who you are. You will be asked to provide your mobile number. You will make the verification via a text message or a call.
- Once verification is done and installation is finished, you can now send files and receive from others with WhatsApp messenger as well.
To use and enjoy the WhatsApp messenger, you need to be connected to a WiFi or the internet. Your contacts will be synchronized with your WhatsApp contacts and you will be able to exchange text messages, files, images, videos and make and receive calls.
WhatsApp also allows you to create a group or join a group so you can communicate with several number of contacts. To create a group, go to the Chats screen and tap the button that says New Groups. Input the subject or title of your group chat and add participants by choosing from the list of your WhatsApp contacts. Next, press “Create to Finish”. You can now communicate with member of the group chat.
Meanwhile, you might also want to read more about WhatsApp applications to avoid confusion about WhatsApp, WhatsApp Plus and WhatsApp Blue.