The Night Mode should be an excellent addition to the existing Twitter app that you might already have. This was offered for various reasons, but the basic purpose of this app is to enable low light clarity a bit better than usual.
If you are one of those people who are wondering how to turn on the Night Mode or Dark Mode in the official Twitter application for Android and iOS, well this might be your lucky day.
Here are steps that you can do to turn on the night mode for your iOS devices.
- If you already have Twitter installed on your iOS device, then try to launch it from your home menu.
- After opening the app, tap the ‘Me’ tab.
- You will be able to see the cogwheel icon for the ‘Settings’ menu. So, tap on that icon.
- There will be options for you to choose from, but you only need to select ‘Turn on night mode’ so that you will be able to turn your device’s lights down.
- To revert changes, you just need to follow the same steps.
The following are steps that you can follow to turn on the night mode from any of your Android devices.
- You need to launch the Twitter app from the home menu.
- Once opened, you can see the profile image at the top left-hand corner and tap on it. Optionally, you can swipe towards the center from the left corner in order to bring up the hamburger menu.
- From there, you will be able to see the ‘Night Mode’ switch that you can tap on. If you want to turn it on, then you have to tap it.
- Changes can be reverted if you follow the same steps from the home menu.
If you can’t get it done the first time, just try to turn on night mode for Twitter for iOS and Android by repeating the steps provided earlier.
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.