The untethered version of iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak has already been released by Pangu. This means that you can now fully install a functional Cydia to 64-bit devices. However, this will not be able to support jailbreak for iOS 9.3.4 and 9.3.5. So, before you are going to upgrade your device to the latest iOS version, take note that developers can only do so much to get as close as the latest firmware upgrade from Apple. Therefore, iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is as close as you can get.
However, the success rate of the untethered method will depend on the type of iOS devices that are 64-bit. Such devices include iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, and iPad Pro. Here are some steps that you can do that is considered a recommended method of jailbreaking iOS 9.3.3 online.
- First thing that you need to do is to visit the pangu8.com/933.html from the Safari browser of your device running iOS 9.3.3.
- Then, you have to tap the button named Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3
- You can now run the process, but don’t exit from the browser just yet when the process is still running.
- The app will then ask you to install Semi Jailbreak app manager. Third-party apps can be installed using this.
- Open the app manager for Semi Jailbreak and then tap the link for Full Jailbreak. But, you have to upgrade your Semi Jailbreak app to the Freemium version in order to upgrade from the Semi Jailbreak to the Full Jailbreak.
After following the step-by-step instructions from the website, make sure that you continue with the remaining instructions provided as finishing touches. By then, you will be notified that your effort has finally paid off and your iOS 9.3.3 device has finally been jailbroken.
Every techie needs a pair of sick headphones. Neurogadget recommends these Audio Technica Professional Studio Monitor Headphones for both their quality and their cool-factor.