World of Warcraft is one of those games that you will never forget. Unfortunately, the game is not doing very well at the moment, as a good amount of players have decided to leave because the last expansion was not as good as they have expected. It seems that Blizzard, the developer of the game, has understood what mistakes in made in the last expansion and the developer is now trying to bring an overhaul to this game.
World Of Warcraft: Legion: What’s New?
– A new level cap: the new expansion will raise the level cap from 100 to 110
– A new area: The Broken Isles will be a chain of islands located in the middle of the Great Sea. The new zone will be formed from six different islands: The Broken Shore, Highmountain, Val’sharah, Stormheim and Suramar. If you’ve been missing Dalaran, the neutral capital from Wrath of the Lich King, then you should know that it will be relocated to the south of the “Broken Isles” and it will act as the primary base for both the Horde and the Alliance in this expansion.
– The Demon Hunter class: Wrath of the Lich King has brought is the Death Knight. Well, the new Legion expansion comes with Demon Hunter, a new class that will be able available only for Blood Elves (Horde) and Night Elves (Alliance). The new class will fill two roles: Tank as Vengeance or damage dealer as Havoc.
– 10 5-man Dungeons and 2 Raids: We will list below when specific dungeons and raids are released.
– Artifact Weapons: The first quest that you will do in “The Broken Isles” is the one that gives you the artifact weapon. There are 36 specific artifacts to each class and they can be upgraded and customized. You will gain experience for your artifact by completing quests or PvP. With the gained experience, you will then be able to unlock new passive abilities that will make you stronger. Keep in mind that the artifact weapon will become stronger as you level up and you will have the ability to customize its look.
– Class Halls: In the Class Halls you will get class-specific quests that will allow you to upgrade your artifact weapon. This is the place where you will be able to send five followers on real-time missions to gather sources and items.
– PvP Changes: It seems that the currency earned by killing other player in PvP has been removed in Legion. However, the new PvP honor system will allow you to unlock talents that will be ONLY available in PvP. We are not so sure how happy the hardcore players will be about the equalized gear, as the item level of equipment will not matter so much as it used to in the past. Once you hit the maximum honor level, you can choose to reset it in change for prestige level which can unlock a cosmetic reward.
– Mythic+ Dungeons: By defeating the final boss in a Mythic dungeon, you will get a Mythic Keystone. This can be earned only one time per week and you can place it at a start of a Mythic Dungeon in order to turn it into a Mythic+ Dungeon. By doing this, you will buff the health and damage of all enemies and also add a timer to increase the difficulty. By completing the Mythic+ Dungeon in the required time, you will earn another keystone that will make the next Mythic+ Dungeon even harder but with better rewards.
When The WoW: Legion Emerald Nightmare Raid and Mythic Difficulty Will Open?
– August 30: This is when the expansion is being released along with Normal and Heroic difficulty dungeons. Mythic will be released after the weekly reset.
– September 20: The Emerald Nightmare Raid is open on both Normal and Heroic difficulty. Mythic Keystones will also start dropping which will allow you to increase the challenge and rewards from Mythic Dungeons.
– September 27: The Mythic difficulty will be released for Emerald Nightmare Raid. The first wing of Emerald Nightmare raid will be unlocked for “Raid Finder” feature
– October 11: The second wing of Emerald Nightmare will be unlocked for “Raid Finder” feature.
– October 25: The third wing of Emerald Nightmare will be unlocked for “Raid Finder” feature.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.