WhatsApp is one of the most popular mobile phone messaging apps in the world today. This has been the most used messenger app in 109 countries and in the early part of 2015, there have almost over 700 million subscribers and more than 30 billion messages are sent on a daily basis.
The WhatsApp messenger app is a free cross-media platform that it can be downloaded on devices such as iPhones, Androids, Simbians and Windows phones, among others. It can also be downloaded on Java phones and older versions of Samsung with the use of APK.
Here are five easy steps to create a WhatsApp Account:
- If you still have not downloaded the mobile app on your smartphone, now is the time to do so. If you have an Android, go to Google Play Store and if you have an iPhone, then it’s iTunes App Store for you. Search for WhatsApp and check form the list.
- Once you have chosen your WhatsApp mobile app, download the app onto your phone. Remember that you need to have an internet connection to do so. This might take a few minutes depending on your internet connection.
- After the download is complete, install the app. After the installation, you need to open the app. By tapping on the notification that says download is complete or if you are brought to a prompt that says “Open”, you can open the app. By this time, an icon will already be in your phone’s home screen.
- The next step is for you to create your WhatsApp account. You will be asked to encode you country code and your mobile phone number. After a few minutes, you will receive a verification code by SMS that you will need to finish setting up your account.
- Next, you will be asked for a verification code and you will need to enter the code when asked. If you did not receive the code through SMS, you can request for a voice call for your verification code. Once done, you can now start connecting to the world.
Why don’t you check out the WhatsApp Update available for download and learn more about this cool mobile messaging app?