Grand Theft Auto is regarded as a very successful game franchise, among many others. Due to the success, fans are eagerly awaiting for the release of GTA 6, which is something that Rockstar has yet to confirm. Despite the lack of denial or confirmation, it’s not quit fans from speculating when the game will be released, where it would take place and so on.
According to rumors, GTA 6 is going to have a vintage theme to it. Basically, it’s set to occur in the past, and if correct, it’ll be the first game of the series to offer this theme. Other GTA titles took place in present times.
This isn’t a bad thing since many gamers like the older cars and will be happy to learn that GTA 6 is going to bring those cars no longer around back.
What You Should Know About Grand Theft Auto 5
If you have yet to play GTA 5, it’s one of the more successful Rockstar games developed. The game was released in September 2013 for both PS3 and Xbox 360, and it was released in November for the PS4 and Xbox One In April 2015, a PC version was finally released.
Basically, the game is at least three years old since its first release.
- The map on GTA 5 is close to four times large than the map for Red Dead Redemption.
- Rob the same store more than two or three times and the seller will eventually remember your face and will have cops there for the next time you arrive.
- If you use another character’s taxi, they will get mad and fight you.
- If your GTA 5 character gets drunk, your wounds will take longer to heal.
- If you go through a tunnel, you don’t have a GPS signal.
- It has road rage and realistic communication.