Jailbreaking enthusiasts are anxiously waiting for a jailbreak tool, and Pangu hasn’t caused any disappointment. It recently released a jailbreak for 64-bit devices running iOS 9.2 through 9.3.3. There are several users who are a big resistant to installing the update because it’s written in Chinese and it’s imperative to go through each step carefully.
However, a developer has provided JailbreakMe-style, which is a semi-untethered jailbreak that lets people use the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreaking without using a computer.
Although it’s a semi-untethered jailbreak, Cydia isn’t available if the jailbreaking tool isn’t launched after each reboot. Do this, and the jailbreaking tool will operate as it should. You can customize your iPhone as you want. It’s still possible to jailbreak your phone even if you don’t own a Windows PC. What do you need to do?
- Install the iOS 9.3.3 update, which includes security improvements and bug repairs.
- Deactivate the passcode and locate the “Find My iPhone” to ensure the jailbreaking tool is successful.
- Open up Safari and go to http://totoateam.com/pangujb.
- Hit the Install button.
- When asked to install the jailbreaking tool, tap Install
- After several minutes, the app will be added to your Home screen.
- Go the Settings app and go to General, Device Management.
- Tap on Profile and hit the Trust button
- A pop-up will show up where you’ll need to hit Trust. Go to the Home screen after you trust the profile.
- Open the PP/Pangu app and hit the OK button to let app notifications to appear.
- Tap circle to turn it into text
- Press lock button to put the device to sleep.
- During this time, Cydia is added to the device. Once you boot your phone back up, Cydia will be on the Home screen.
- Open Cydia and wait for the repositories to sync. You can start downloading the jailbreak tweaks.
You can enjoy everything your jailbroken phone running iOS 9.3.3 has to offer.