WhatsApp is now used by over 1 billion people, everyday. In other words, there are very high chances that you already have a good amount of friends who have installed this application on their smartphones and you will surely want to chat with them.
Once you install WhatsApp app on your device, it will scan your phonebook and add any contact that has his/her phone number linked to WhatsApp. In other words, your WhatsApp contact list will be automatically populated with contacts from your phonebook that are using this application.
Today we will teach you how to manually add or delete contacts on this popular application.
How To Add Contacts In WhatsApp That Runs On Windows 10 Mobile OS
- Launch the WhatsApp application
- Swipe left until you get to the “All” screen and tap on the “Add” icon that’s located at the bottom of the screen (it’s a plus sign in a circle)
- Now you will need to enter the contact’s name and phone number (you can also select “Add photo” in order to add a photo to that contact)
- That’s it!
Keep in mind that the persons you want to add to your WhatsApp account will need to have installed the application on their devices so that you can chat with them.
How To Delete Contacts In WhatsApp That Runs On Windows 10 Mobile OS
There are times when you just get tired of a person and this is when you will most likely want to him/her from your WhatsApp contact list. Below are the steps that you will need to take:
- Start the WhatsApp application
- Go to the contact list, tap and hold a contact that you want to remove and select “Delete”.
It isn’t so difficult, is it? Now, start adding new friends or clean your friend list!
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.