Minecraft Update version 1.31 for PS3, PS4 and PS Vita has been released in Japan and Europe. However, the North Americans will need to wait a bit more, as according to reports, the update will be released for the mentioned consoles today.
The new Minecraft update 1.3 comes with support for the latest DLC and it also fixes the Battle Mini Game problems along with other issues that the developers have found or the players have reported.
Minecraft Update 1.3 For PS3, PS4 and PS Vita – Change log:
– Battle Map Pack 2 has been added (Ruin, Siege and Atlantis);
– Redstone Specialists Skin Pack;
– Fantasy Texture, Greek Mythology Mash-up Pack and City Texture Pack have received some item texture changes;
– An issue regarding the hills generation has been fixed;
– An issue that was causing some Blazes to not perform their attacks after becoming aggressive towards a player has been fixed;
– Renamed items can now be traded with a Villager;
– A duplication bug has been fixed;
– An incorrect death message when a player was killed by lightning has been fixed;
– Some issues regarding trophies have been fixed.
Battle Mini Game Changes
– The player names above crouching players when in Showdown mode in a Battle Mini Game has been fixed;
– Thrown potions are now allowed to go through non-solid blocks (for example in Tall Grass or Vines);
– Player attacks will no longer be obstructed by non-solid blocks;
– Some of the holes in Cove Battle mini game map have been fixed;
– “Take Everything” in lobby has been disabled;
– Select All/Deselect All tooltips have been added to the Select Maps Menu.
It is good to know that the Battle Map Pack 2 for Battle Mini Game comes with the three maps that we have mentioned above (Ruin, Siege and Atlantis) and it can be purchased for $2.99.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.