Grand Theft Auto is without any doubts one of the most successful game franchises out there. The GTA fans are now waiting for the upcoming GTA 6, a game that Rockstar didn’t confirm it yet. However, even if the developing company didn’t say a word about the GTA 6 yet, that didn’t stop rumors about this title from surfacing all over the internet.
The latest rumor that appeared on the internet says that the GTA 6 will actually have a vintage theme. In other words, the game will be set in the past and if this proves to be right, it will be the first GTA game that will have a vintage theme, as all the previous GTA titles were set in present times. However, that’s not a bad thing, as we are pretty sure that there are a good amount of gamers who like old cars and they will be very happy to find out that the GTA 6 is about to bring back those awesome cars that have disappeared.
Things That You Should Know About GTA 5
If you didn’t play GTA 5 yet, then you should know that this is one of the most successful games that Rockstar ever created. The game has been released back in September 2013 for Xbox 360 and PS3, in November 2014 for Xbox One and PS4 and finally in April 2015 for Windows PC. In other words, the game is quite old, as almost 3 years have passed since it was released for Xbox 360 and PS3.
– First of all, you should know that GTA 5 map is three and half times larger than the Red Dead Redemption map;
– If you rob the same store multiple times, the seller will recognize your face and (s)he will have the cops waiting for your next return;
– If you get someone else’s Taxi, the other character will get mad and it will fight with you. If your character in GTA 5 gets “wasted”, it will take some times for your wounds to heal (keep in mind that the cuts and bruises will remain);
– When you drive through a tunnel you will lose the GPS signal;
– The game comes with realistic communication and even “road rage”.
Are you still playing GTA 5? Will you purchase the GTA 6 game once it will be released?
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.