The Destiny Update version 2.3.1 has been finally released for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. It is good to know that this update is the last scheduled update for the PS3 and Xbox 360 consoles, but emergency fixes will still be released for it. In other words, the two consoles will no longer receive any new features and updates in the future.
According to Bungie, the developer of Destiny, this update has been released to fix some of the issues ahead of the Rise of Iron DLC that will be released only for PS4 and Xbox One consoles on September 20, 2016.
The Destiny Update version 2.3.1 has 92MB – 105MB in size (depending on the console that you own) and below you can see the fixes that come with it:
– An issue that was causing Solar-based Damage-Over-Time (DoT) effect to deal half of their intended damage has been fixed;
– An issue where selecting the Electrostatic Mind perk removed the Super regeneration that was provided by the Intellect stat has been fixed;
– An issue that was causing the Intellect stat to not generate the correct amount of Super Energy has been fixed.
– An issue that was causing the Apotheosis Veil helmet to not be accessible in the Exotic Armor Blueprints store has been fixed.
– An issue that was causing some weekly activities to end earlier than the weekly reset has been fixed;
– An issue that was preventing the Legendary Marks from being granted when a player was finishing the “Lost to Light” and “Paradox” missions (when they are the featured Daily Story Mission) has been fixed;
– An issue where players with full Postmaster inventory were not receiving the Moments of Triumph book has been fixed (all the players can now find the Moments of Triumph book in the Postmaster).
Bungie has informed players that if they somehow interrupt the Destiny Update it may cause all previous updates to download (18GB on PS4 and Xbox One or 10GB on PS3 and Xbox 360).
The next Rise of Iron stream will take place during Gamescom 2016, an event that will be held during August 17-21, 2016.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.