The jailbreak community has been eagerly waiting for a new jailbreak tool, and the famous team Pangu has just released a new jailbreak for iOS 9.2-9.3.3 for 64-bit devices. However, many users are reticent to install the most recent update because it was set in Chinese and it requires caution to follow through the steps. But a developer is offering JailbreakMe-style, a semi-untethered jailbreak that allows users to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without needing a computer.
Since this is a semi-untethered jailbreak, Cydia won’t be functional if the jailbreak app is not re-launched after every reboot. But, as long as you do this, the jailbreak works perfectly and it allows you to customize your iPhone the way you like it. So, if you don’t have a Windows PC, but you want to get jailbroken, JailbreakMe-style is ideal for you and these are the steps you’ll have to follow to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3:
– Install the latest iOS 9.3.3 update, as it comes with the latest bug fixes and other security improvements;
– Disable the passcode and Find My iPhone if you want to make sure that the jailbreak will be a success;
– Launch Safari and head to http://totoateam.com/pangujb;
– Tap on the Install button;
– When prompted to install the jailbreak on your iPhone, tap on the Install button;
– After a few moments, the Pangu/PP jailbreak app will be added to the Home screen;
– Open the Settings app and head to General>Device Management;
– Tap on the profile, then on the blue Trust button;
– A pop-up will appear and you’ll tap on the Trust button, then you’ll head to the Home screen after successfully trusting the profile;
– Launch the Pangu/PP app and tap ok the OK button to allow push notifications from the app;
– By tapping on the circle in the middle of the app it will turn into text;
– Put your device to sleep by pressing the lock button. You will see a storage getting full notification and a notification from the Pangu/PP app;
-In short time, Cydia will be added to your device and it will prepare its filesystem. After it boots back up, Cydia will appear on the Home screen;
– Launch Cydia and wait for all your repositories to will sync. Then you will start downloading jailbreak tweaks.
That’s it! Enjoy using the latest tweaks on your jailbroken iOS 9.3.3 iPhone!