The Fallout 4 Update version 1.6 has been released earlier this month on Windows PC and yesterday it has finally made its way to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles.
The new patch brings 300+ new names which Codsworth (the robot) can say include Ares, Bort, Cena, Morty, Phasma, Poe, Quill, Rhianna, and Serenity. In addition, the new update also comes with support for the upcoming DLC, the new ExitSave feature, but it also comes with bug fixes and performance improvements.
Fallout 4 Update Version 1.6: Patch Notes
– New Add-on specific icons in Workshop mode has been added;
– More than 300 new player names have been added to Codsworth’s vocabulary;
– Support for upcoming Add-ons;
– ExitSave: When you will exit to the main menu or Desktop (PC), it will create an ExitSave and once you play the game again the ExitSave will delete itself after you load it. Keep in mind that ExitSave works in all difficulty levels (Survival included).
– An issue that was causing a player to become permanently invisible has been fixed;
– An issue that was causing other saves to disappear when the player was deleting other saved games has been fixed;
– You can no longer command or assign Dead settlers to supply lines;
– An issue that was allowing players to activate mods that did not come from Bethesda’s official website has been fixed;
– Optimizations and minor bug fixes have been added to Mods load order and browsing;
– General performance and stability improvements;
– A crash that was related to targeting an enemy weapon while in VATS has been fixed;
– An issue that was causing a Companion to get stuck on walk mode and to be unable to run has been fixed;
– An issue from “Mankind Redefined” that was causing the player to get stuck in elevators while in Mass Fusion Building has been fixed.
Fallout 4 will receive a “Vault-Tec Workshop” DLC on July 26, 2016 while the final DLC, Nuka-World, will be released sometime in August 2016.