This might not be the latest jailbreak version for those who are looking to update their iOS devices. However, the iOS 9 jailbreak version is the most successful because it was done by a reputable team Pangu, a Chinese group of developers and hackers. In fact, they have successfully done this update up to the iOS version 9.0.2.
If you need to know more on how to jailbreak your device using iOS 9, here are essential methods that you can follow. Simply take note of the instructions presented below as the Pangu 9 jailbreak tools are used as an option.
- Make sure to download the Pangu 9 jailbreak tool that should be used for your computer.
- For Windows users, you can extract the files that can be used on your desktop and try to launch the program. Just make sure to choose run as administrator when launching the program.
- After extracting and installing the app, simply connect your device with the use of a lightning connector. Don’t forget to disable the passcode or touch id features and disable the Find My iPhone option if enabled.
- Upon connecting the device, you can now give permission to Pangu to detect your mobile device. Simply click the Start button found on the screen.
- When done, you should allow Pangu to perform the jailbreak process and keep your device untouched. If you will be required to do so, make sure that you follow instructions well.
- For some reasons, you will be asked to turn the airplane mode on several times. You can do this by going to Settings and then select Airplane Mode.
- After all these instructions are done, you may notice that your device will reboot and you will see the Cydia icon on the home screen.
- You can tap the Cydia app to learn more about its functions.
- If possible, try to configure Cydia for first use and begin downloading tweaks for your Cydia.
- Some tweaks should not be compatible with other iOS firmware. For this reason, you should be able to check the compatibility button for iOS 9 before even downloading.
If at first you may find it unsuccessful, you can always repeat the process to ensure that everything has been done correctly. Simply remember that this could make or break your iOS device, so be careful if this is your first time handling this type of device. Basically, iOS 9 jailbreak is not that complicated to perform, particularly when using Pangu.
Every techie needs a pair of sick headphones. Neurogadget recommends these Audio Technica Professional Studio Monitor Headphones for both their quality and their cool-factor.