The Fallout 4 Update 1.6 has finally made its way to the Steam Beta. The new update comes with Survival Mode, a new way to save your progress and more.
It is good to know that the developers will bring an “Exitsave” option once the patch will be released on the PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC. This new option will allow the gamers to create a temporary save once you open the main menu.
This will surely be very useful for the gamers who prefer to play Fallout 4 in Survival Mode, as, currently, in order to save the game, you will need to find a bed in-game before you can save your progress.
In other words, if you will play Fallout 4 in Survival Mode and you have to leave home as soon as possible, you will do it at your own risk, as you will not be able to save the game (that’s if you are not next to a bed in-game).
If you want test out the Fallout 4 Steam BETA that has just been released, you will need to do the followings:
- Open the Steam application on your computer and log-into your account
- Right click on the “Fallout 4” library and select “Settings”
- After that you will need to click on “Betas” and a drop down menu will appear where you will need to make sure that you select “Beta” and click “OK”
- The Fallout 4 will start updating and if you have a decent connection, it should be done within a few minutes
- When the update is complete, you will see “Fallout [BETA]” in your Library and you will be able to launch it.
Keep in mind that this update brings add-on support along with other bug fixes and improvements.
Have you updated your Fallout 4 on Windows PC? Tell us your thoughts about the Fallout 4 BETA version that has been released on Steam!
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.