A new Uber version has just been released in the Windows Store. This time, the new Uber version is 188.8.131.52, but there is no new change log in the Store listing. In other words, the new Uber version comes with just some bug fixes, without any new features being added to the application.
It is good to know that cash payments are already supported by the Uber application in countries such as India and you can also use your digital wallets or credit/debit cards to make payments.
Uber version 184.108.40.206: Features
– Ability to require a ride via the application and get picked up in just a few minutes;
– Ability to compare rates for different vehicles;
– Ability to add a credit card on your Uber account so that you will never need to have cash on hand;
– Ability to connect to your personal drive and check the progress of your Uber at any time;
– You will receive a receipt on your email when you arrive at your destination;
– Ability to set your pickup location even if you don’t know the exact address.
At the same time, we remind you that, earlier this month, the Viber application has been released as an UWP app for Windows 10 devices. Well, it seems that the developers have been working on it, as they’ve just released a new version of the application that contains some bug fixes and UI tweaks.
Uber and Viber are two applications that should not miss from your Windows Phone/Windows 10 Mobile device. Both applications are very useful – one will make sure that you get to a meeting on time, while the other one will allow you to keep in touch with your friends and family.
Are you using Uber or Viber on your Windows Phone/Windows 10 Mobile handset?
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.