The Minecraft Battle Mode has been released a week ago and while there are many gamers who are really enjoying this new minigame, there are still some issues that need to be fixed. The glitches that the Battle Mode comes with have an impact to the gameplay, but it seems that the new mode is not that bad.
4J Studios will release later today a new Minecraft update that will fix all these problems on Wii U, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. The new Minecraft update is addressing a good amount of glitches that have appeared when the Battle Mode was launched.
One of the glitches that have been introduced with the “Battle Mode” is causing players to get stuck in some areas of the map. However, it is good to know that a good amount of the things that the new update will come with is related to gameplay and balance. Developers will also add new weapons and will tweak some default settings in order to make sure that the game runs smoothly.
Minecraft: Xbox One version – patch notes:
– Disable kicking players during Public Battle rounds (the host in the lobby can’t kick a player during Public Battle rounds)
– The host can’t exit the game during a Battle round;
– The grace period has been increased by 20 seconds;
– The Poison Potion have been increased to level 2 from level 1;
– All the sticks will have Sharpness 1 or more;
– The Fire Charge item has been replaced with Potion of Fire Resistance;
– The Diamond Chestplate has been replaced with Iron Chestplate;
– The Wooden Hoe with Fire Aspect has now Sharpness 1 added to it;
– The Wooden Shovel has been removed from the Center Chests;
– The Wooden Pickaxe from the Outer Chests now has Sharpness 1;
– The Wooden Shovel from the Outer Chests now has Sharpness 2;
– Various areas in maps where players were getting stuck have been fixed.
Have you played Battle Mode in Minecraft yet? What are your opinions about this mode?