WhatsApp has made its invasion on a host of devices, which includes a desktop version for Mac and Windows computers. WhatsApp has seen its popularity grow steady but significantly… and could become available for all computer and smartphones before much longer.
WhatsApp can be downloaded for Windows, Blackberry, Java, Symbian and Nokia smartphones for free, meaning users can call or chat with other WhatsApp users on various phone models. Of course, this means each person will need to download and install the WhatsApp app.
How To Install WhatsApp On A Nokia Phone
- Search for the WhatsApp app in the Windows Phone Store
- Click on it to begin the download process
- Installation will start immediately upon the download finishing
- Once it’s installed, users will need to type in their phone number to use the app
This same process applies to the Nokia Symbian phone. WhatsApp is supported on the following Nokia phone versions:
- Nokia Asha 201
- Nokia Asha 300
- Nokia Asha 302
- Nokia Asha 303
- Nokia C3-00
- Nokia C3-01
- Nokia X2-00
- Nokia X2-01
- Nokia X3-02
How To Install The WhatsApp App For Java Phones
- Using the computer, users will need to look for the WhatsApp_Messenger.jad and WhatsApp_Messenger.jar files (typically found in a zipped file
- Both files will need to be downloaded but only from a trusted source
- Unzip the file and look for the WhatsApp file
- Move it from the computer to the phone SD card
- Start the app up and use the program
The WhatsApp Java app is only available on a minute number of Java phones. Several Samsung phones cannot support this file even though they can support Java apps, usually because they have the Bada OS installed. Users with Samsung Corby 1 or 2 will have no difficulties in installing WhatsApp.
Special Note: The downloading of WhatsApp Java file is done better through a computer since a mobile download could lead to incompatibility issues or other errors.
How To Install The WhatsApp App On A BlackBerry Smartphone
- Visit the BlackBerry World to find WhatsApp
- Click the WhatsApp icon to start the downloading process
- Once done, the installation will start immediately
- Hit done to deal with the app permissions when asked
- Start the WhatsApp program to finish the process, which includes a mobile phone verification
WhatsApp isn’t available for all BlackBerry phone models. At this time, BlackBerry smartphones with OS 5.0 or higher will work. The phones will also need to have BlackBerry Internet Service and BlackBerry Enterprise Service installed.
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.