WhatsApp is one of the most used mobile messaging applications out there. The application has over 1 billion monthly active, which confirms that the popularity of WhatsApp is continuously increasing, as more and more people are registering every day. However, today we will talk about an unofficial version of the WhatsApp application which is called “GBWhatsApp” and has bonus features.
The GBWhatsApp application is a modified WhatsApp version created by the GB Team and it comes with all the features that the official version comes with, along with other nice stuff. Here is a list of things that the GBWhatsApp version 4.55 MOD comes with:
– Privacy mods that will allow you to become “invisible” while being online (nobody will know when you are online or when you are not);
– Ability to copy the phone number of a WhatsApp friend directly from the Profile;
– Themes mods;
– Ability to change ticks/bubbles Style Mod;
– Ability to preview media without having to fully load it;
– Ability to show online/last seen in the main screen;
– Ability to send 90 images at once instead of only 10;
– Ability to send videos up to 30MB instead of only 16MB;
– Ability to set a status up to 250 characters instead of only 139;
– Ability to hide the name and date when you copy ore than one message from a chat box;
– Ability to copy the status of a friend’s status;
– Ability to change the app icon and notifications.
We remind you that this is the unofficial version of the WhatsApp application, which means that you might get banned from the WhatsApp servers if the developers will find out that you’re cheating. However, it is good to know that the developers of GBWhatsApp have patched the issue that was allowing the developers of WhatsApp to detect if you are using a “third party” application.
GBWhatsApp version 4.55 MOD: How To Install On Your Android Device
First of all, you will need to manually download the GBWhatsApp version 4.55 APK (installation) file from the internet and enable the “Unknown Sources” option from your device’s Settings -> Applications or Settings -> Security. After that use a file manager application to get to the location where you have saved the APK file and tap on it to start the installation process of the GBWhatsApp version 4.55 MOD on your Android device.
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.