On Tuesday, Supercell has released a new monthly update that brings improvements to the gameplay experience in order to keep it as “fine tuned and fun as possible.” If you want to know which cards will be nuked and which will receive boosts, in this article you’ll have all answers.
– Hog Rider: damage has been decreased by 6 percent and developers are hoping that this will make users to want to choose other offensive cards, as well.
– Skeletons: spawns 3 from 4 and this measure was taken because, according to Supercell, more skeletons were causing distraction and damage value for 1 Elixir.
– Cannon: hitpoints have been decreased by 8 percent, although some players seem confused, saying that the cannon never seemed too powerful.
– Prince: damage has been increased by 9 percent and this doesn’t bring too much excitement for some players, either. They say that if his hit points would be increased, the Prince would be a better option to use in their deck, when he’s turned into a kitten.
– P.E.K.K.A: damage has been increased by 8 percent and it will “kill a Barbarian with each swing”.
– Goblin Barrel: goblin spawn time has been decreased to 1 second from 1.2 seconds.
– X-Bow: deploy time has been decreased to 4 seconds from 5 seconds, while hitpoints have been increased by 18 percent.
– Mortar: deploy time has been decreased to 4 seconds from 5 seconds.
– Furnace: lifetime has been increased to 50 seconds from 40 seconds.
– Witch: damage has been increased by 17 percent.
– Lava Hound: damage has been increased by 28 percent.
– Tesla: hitpoints have been increased by 8%
– Guards: the pushback effect produced by their shields break has been removed.
So, these are all changes that have been included in the latest Clash Royale update.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.