Do you want to take it back to the former iOS 9.3.2 from iOS 10 because this new iOS is not that user friendly yet, then it’s okay! Many users are also facing this issue, but fortunately, here is the way through which you can get rid of this buggy software. The procedure is pretty easy and when you feel like you are done with using iOS 10, then you can downgrade your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch to the iOS 9.3.2.
When starting up, connect iPad or iPhone with the USB cable with your Mac book or desktop and make sure that it has the recent version of iTunes in it. You also need to have the right version of firmware ipsw file in it too so that it could downgrade from 9.3.2 to 10.
How to start downgrading to iOS 9.3.2:
This procedure will wipe out the whole memory, thus you need to make sure that you have made the backup or you will have your data wasted.
- Firstly, you have to ensure about having the back up of your data or restoring it from the already backed up source.
- Get the IPSW file for iOS 9.3.2 for the iPhone or iPad and put it on Desktop so that it will be visible from there. The inaccuracy could occur in your iTunes if the model will not match with the IPSW.
- Connect your device with a USB cable to the computer and open iTunes.
- Pick your device from the iTunes and click on Summary. If you are using Mac OS X, click on OPTION and on “Restore iPhone”. If you are using Windows, click on SHIFT and Restore option.
- Now go to the place where you downloaded and saved IPSW file for iOS9.3.2 and click on it for the updating.
When you will click on it, the device will get back to the iOS 9.3.2 from iOS 10 and remove all the data from your device.
When you see that the downgrading has been done, then restore all your data from the previously stored place.
Remember that it is very crucial to make the backup otherwise you will end up losing all the important memory and data that you have.
Every techie needs a pair of sick headphones. Neurogadget recommends these Audio Technica Professional Studio Monitor Headphones for both their quality and their cool-factor.