Redmi Note 3 vs Redmi 3 Pro. Take a Pick
Xiaomi designs, develops and sells smartphones at a price point that is more affordable. This is why it is crushing the more popular competition, especially because consumers are no longer that particular when it comes to smartphone brands. Instead they care more about the brand of hardware used inside the phone, and Xiaomi is using only the best. This is one of the reasons that it is taking the lead.
Apart from being compared to other popular brands, such as Samsung and the Apple iPhone, Xiaomi also compares different devices under the same brand. In this case, it is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 vs the Redmi 3 Pro.
- Redmi Note 3: 1.4GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650
- Redmi 3 Pro: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor
- Redmi Note 3: PowerVR G6200
- Redmi 3 Pro: Adreno 405
RAM and ROM, Expandable
- Redmi Note 3: 2GB and 16GB, Expandable to up to 128GB microSD
- Redmi 3 Pro: 3GB and 32GB, Expandable to up to 128GB microSD
Display & Resolution
- Redmi Note 3: 5.5-inch, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Redmi 3 Pro: 5-inch, 720×1280 pixels
- Redmi Note 3: 16mp rear camera, 5mp front camera
- Redmi 3 Pro: 13mp rear camera, 5mp front camera
- Redmi Note 3: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Redmi 3 Pro: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Redmi Note 3: 4050mAh non removable
- Redmi 3 Pro: 4100mAh non removable
Material Used, Finger Print Scanner
- Redmi Note 3: Full Metal, Finger Print Scanner
- Redmi 3 Pro: Finger Print Scanner
Released just two months after Redmi Note 3, Redmi 3 Pro has improved features, particularly in terms of the on-board storage and memory. So, if you are looking for a device that has higher memory and bigger storage than the Redmi Note 3, you won’t go wrong with a Redmi 3 Pro. It was made particularly for the Chinese market, and was released in China in April.
But if you check out other specs, Redmi Note 3 does have an edge with the Redmi 3 Pro. Its rear camera, for example, is higher at 16mp compared to the 13mp that the Redmi 3 Pro has. So it all comes down to what you need from a smartphone and how you plan to use it. Which is better between Redmi Note 3 and Redmi 3 Pro? The choice is up to you.
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.