Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is an action-adventure third person shooter video game that has been published by Sony Interactive Entertainment and developed by Naughty Dog. The new game is a sequel to Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception and it is the conclusion to the Uncharted series, in which the main character is Nathan Drake.
The game has been released for PlayStation 4 on May 10, 2016 and, since then, Naughty Dog has been continuously working on improving the game by releasing new patches which fix all bugs and other issues that the players are reporting.
The story takes place several years after the events from Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception and it follows Nathan Drake, who has retired from fortune hunting. However, Nathan finds his long lost brother Sam who is threatened by Hector Alcázar (aka Butcher of Panama) to find Captain Henry Avery’s treasure for him. In other words, Nathan will need to help his brother to find this treasure.
Uncharted 4: Update version 1.06 – What’s New?
– An issue that was causing the profile data to be lost has been fixed;
– Added safeguards to protect player profile data from being corrupted;
– Booster unlocks resetting has been fixed;
– An issue that was causing some players to not be able to download live updates due to an ISP caching has been fixed;
– A workaround was made in order to prevent heavy graphical corruption which affected some of the players.
The developer has also apologized to the players who lost their profile data, as they were not able to recover any it. We remind you that Uncharted 4 was the top selling game two weeks in a row in the UK and the game is still being sold very well, even if Overwatch took its first place.
Are you playing Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End on your PlayStation 4 console? Tell us your thoughts about it!
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.