Clash of Clans has had several updates over the past months, including 8.332.9 update with friendly challenges. This allows players to engage in friendly battles, and gain insights that would prove useful in future wars with their opponents.
But like most Clash of Clans’ updates, there are bugs that players encountered. This time, it has something to do with excessive notifications. Reports of alerts and notifications popping up almost every minute are driving gamers insane. This is especially true with notifications of unimportant details.
It was fortunate that game developer Supercell is very prompt in addressing concerns of avid fans and players. They have put a limit on notifications through an optional update.
To filter notifications or change their frequency from every minute to once every 12 hours, users need to perform an optional update.
- Android users must use Notification Listener and Tasker together.
- iOS users have to block all game notifications, including those that pop up when an army is ready for battle, because a filter is not yet available for them.
With notification problems out of the way, you can better test out new troops, spells and challenges in Clash of Clans without interruption. This also increases your chances to get 3-star bases using Miners and Valkyries.
What do you need to do?
- Unlock the candle-helmed miner in the Barracks, which is currently the last and twelfth secret weapon. Use them right and you should get 3-star bases.
- They are very efficient in taking out structures, so use them accordingly.
- Combine the miners with the Queen walk, and you have higher chances of breaking the enemy core.
- Continue to do damage, and you should achieve a 3-star victory.
For added fun, try out the newly added troop type Baby Dragon. Although designed weaker and smaller than the Dragon from Town Hall 9, they add spice to your Clash of Clans experience. Unlock the Baby Dragon at Town Hall 10.
Two new spells have also been added to the game. Clone Spell, as the name suggests, can double or triple the number of troops within a limited time frame. The Skeleton Spell, on the other hand, can be likened to Aragon bringing skeleton warriors from hell in Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. Yep. It’s pretty awesome.
With all these features at your disposal, you won’t want to stop playing Clash of Clans, except for the fact that you need to.